Friday, July 28, 2006

I got it (the passport, not life silly)

Today I get to interrupt my day at work to go pick up my passport from the Russian Consulate. SMACK DAB in the middle of my day. Does it ever end?

Yesterday I had to deal with that plus also quickly meet up with my folks for some business. We also did a quick jaunt to the Pacific Mall and some Mongolian Grill (which Minna hadn't tried before). Dinner was good but Mom was making an interesting observation that I've worked myself into the ground and she said "You BETTER relax this trip", which is true.

But already I have some great plans off the bat. Daniel is coming to pick me up after my direct Toronto/Helsinki flight. We're going to his house in Espoo, where I'm going to take a quick nap and in the evening it's "grillaus"! "Grillaus" is pretty much a variation of a BBQ which will include lots of Long Drink (a canned booze which tastes like gin and fresca), and some good times. Ihana!

Someone also rang my number. I'm thinkin it was a booty call... That I slept through!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home