Wednesday, July 12, 2006

MY UPDATE / D'S "VIDCLIPE" OF THE WEEK - ULTRA BRA "Viiliviini"



Okay Okay, so I've been HORRIBLE in writing in my blog but it's been bloody busy lately. Here's what's been going on
- FESTIVAL CINEMAS CLOSES UP: I do TRAILER TRASH 2 film screening
- TELEVISION TELEVISION - I appear on Toronto's number one morning show, "Breakfast Television" one week to promote Trailer Trash, then a Canadian game show the next
- Organizing my new film vault
- My day job
- The new KONFLIKT IN THE KINO
- A trip to Finland, a tour in Finland, papers for entry into Russia.

But enough of all that crap. Thanks to Colin who showed me how to YOU TUBE into my blog, therefore I thought I would try to share when I can a vid each week of one of my fav bands from around the world.

Here we have Finland's "Ultra Bra" with "Viiliviini". I hadn't seen this video before until recently, but love the fact that this was recorded off JYRKI, Finland's RIP Much franchise. The track was released as a single before ULTRA BRA's last album. It all stars out looking like a typical Finn evening at the cottage (Even with "grillaus"!), but look out!

I'll write more updating the blog with final pics from my last FESTIVAL CINEMAS screening and some other pictures of the final days of FESTIVAL CINEMAS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home