Wednesday, August 23, 2006

VIDEOCLIPE OF THE WEEK + MORE TRIP PHOTOS - Toe Tag's "Legendaarne"

Ahhh, jetlag... It makes you feel bloody dopey all the time. Or that you're coming off sniffing poppers or glue. Not that I'd know.

I've had requests to share more photos from the trip, so I'll throw some on when I can over the next little bit. This first one here is from a Russian flea market on a Sunday afternoon. While shopping deep within it's grasp, there from the far side I could hear off-key "singing". What I found was a stage with Karaoke, complete with some crazy girl and some boozers dancing. It was 3:30 in the afternoon....


But now for the VIDEOCLIPE of the week by Estonian hip-hop group, TOE TAG. It's not my fav Eesti hip-hop group, but this song isn't too bad. It could be in the nomination of the worst Estonian video of all time, and if they ever came to Canada, I'm sure that I could fit them on a makeover show. Just close your eyes however and enjoy the track, "Legendaarne"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home