Wednesday, April 11, 2007

VIDEOCLIPE OF THE WEEK - Dima Bilan's "Pozdravljaju!"



I haven't added one of these for ages, but here it is. Dima (from Russia) had a track that came in #2 in this year's Eurovision. While in Europe, Igor would say "He should have won" and when I would mention the #1 artist from Finland (Lordi) he would say "This is a joke"

Meanwhile, Finns would say "The Russian guy couldn't even pronounce the English properly!" (that's Emma)

Regarless, I like this early Dima video from around 2004 or so. I even like the girl with the crimped blond hair. Anyhow, Dima is my VIDEOCLIPE OF THE WEEK

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Correction: the second place in this year's Eurovision song contest went to "Verka Serduchka" of Ukraine. Check out his superb eurocamp song at: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T3CvJzvoNeI

Verka has now a cult following in Europe.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home