Wednesday, December 13, 2006

VIDEOCLIPE OF THE WEEK - M-Flo & Crystal Kay




It's been an utterly boring day, but I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to NYC for New Year's. But the big obstacle has been accomodation. If it all falls into place, it will be my first trip in ages that will not have me showing films, DJing, or pimped back to back with meetings. Weird!

But I want to get out of the trailer park we call Toronto just to do something different. And I've heard NOTHING going on here AT ALL! That's not good!

Onto the VIDEOCLIPE OF THE WEEK from Japan comes M-Flo and Crystal Kay (who will be my future wife btw;)... This fun video almost makes you think of summer. M-Flo is annoying and reminds me of the Tang character Bobby Lee plays from MAD TV, but it's a fun little video, so enjoy M-FLOW & CRYSTAL KAY with REEWIND! / I LIKE IT, my videoclipe of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home