Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays - "Don't pick your nose dear"



(Above: Nice little clip of kid-singer Bobby Carter on the infamous NYC cable show "Stairway to Stardom")

Enjoy the above clip from my favorite public access show from the 80's, STAIRWAY TO STARDOM. Most of my friends would tell you I'm infatuated with the show and it's talent, even my co-workers know too much about it.

Well, it's the holidays and I'm relaxing up at my parents. I finished off my running around and buying presents and enjoyed an evening up here with my folks friends and chowed down on some good Polish food my Mom prepared. It's funny that Mom makes such good Polish food (we're not Polish).

I got hit by a bike on Friday after work crossing Bay and Queens Quay around 4pm in the afternoon by this older man driving his bike (holding an umbrella!). I'm OK, but was stunned after it as it was a hard hit, finding myself on the ground not sure WHAT I was hit by. I'm OK, just a little sore on my side. Where this bike came from is beyond me.

Anyhow, I'm hoping you and those around you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work guys. Good stuff. I found lots of intresting things here. I will be back!
- dionconflict.blogspot.com o
spaghetti alla carbonara

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home